About Our Mobile Small Animal Clinic
Door 2 Door Veterinary Care is a mobile veterinary clinic run by Dr. Camille Milligan. Bringing accessible veterinary care directly to your home in Weber County.
Having a mobile clinic means we are able to bring a wide range of services to your front door including annual wellness visits, pet vaccines, diagnostics services, a mobile pharmacy, and more! For services that cannot be done in a mobile setting, we now have a brick-and-mortar location set up for surgeries and dentistry!
Contact us with any questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Complete Blood Work/Diagnostic Capabilities
- A Mobile Pharmacy on our truck for all your immediate needs
- Full Online Pharmacy that also delivers directly to you
- Sick Patient Visits/Diagnostics/Treatment
- Puppy and Kitten Care and Vaccination Series
- Senior Pet Care
- Routine Surgical Procedures
- Digital X-rays
- In-Home, End of Life Care with Crematory Services Available
Service Counties and Travel Fees
- $20 – West Haven, Hooper, Roy, Taylor, and Riverdale
- $25 – Washington Terrace, Marriott-Slaterville, Warren, Ogden, South Ogden, and West Weber
- $30 – Uintah, South Weber, Harrisville, Plain City, and Farr West
- $35 – North Ogden, Pleasant View, Willard, and Perry
- $50 – Eden, Huntsville, and Morgan County
As our mobile clinic develops, our hours may change. We are open during the following times:
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
You can expect a 30-45 minute appointment it will most likely take longer if we are seeing multiple pets- which we would love to do and will only charge one travel fee which will save you money.
Please confine the pets being seen, before we arrive, into a small room so that they are available.
Please inform us when making the appointment if your animal is aggressive and will possibly need sedation so we can plan the appointment time accordingly. This is important so that we can make the most out of our time together.
If the animals are not ready to be seen when we arrive we may have to reschedule or charge an additional fee because more time will be needed.